Friday, November 2, 2007

Moving Right Along

A lot has happened since this morning. It seems like I have done a lot, but honestly until I get traffic to my website what I have done is futile. So my number one priority, as it probably is for most website owners, is to increase the traffic to my blog. But, besides that I have accomplished a lot. I will not bore you with the details, instead I will just post a list of the things I accomplished.

What I have done:
  • signed up/added Ad-Sense
  • signed up with CashCrate
  • signed up with mybloglog.com
  • signed up with text link ads
  • signed up with payperpost
  • signed up with AuctionAds
  • signed up with Technorati
All of these were very easy to sign up for and get running. The only trouble I had was with PayPerPost because my limited traffic did not qualify for their program. So if you are just starting up like I am you might want to skip them for now. If you run into any problems just let me know.

2 comments:

gypsytraveler said...

a lot of people do really well with commission junction (www.cj.com) too. You might want to give that a try. And I have made some cash with Cafe Press by making random shirt ideas and putting them up for free for sale in their marketplace.

Good luck!

jdock said...

ah, thanks for the advice. I will look into both of those tomorrow as I watch some good football.