Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Beginning

So this is it. The first post of my road to supporting my self through online means. I have just recently graduated from college with a B.S. in computer science. I took the summer to earn some quick money and went traveling through Europe. I loved every single second of it. I do not know how some people can go there whole lives without seeing at least some small part of the diverse world. I have to say though that the currency exchange rate did not help me in saving money. Especially in London, UK. Talk about a money drainer, but I am getting off topic.

My dream and objective has always been to earn a living through online means. This would allow me to travel anywhere and everywhere I want while making money. The meaning of this site is to get me started. Through this site I would like to inform readers of my day to day steps in getting closer to my goal, my good and bad experiences. I hope to help others reach success through my successes and failures. What I am also hoping is that some experienced professional bloggers can attempt to throw their advice my way.

It just so happens that today as I was skimming through digg.com that I saw an article on making money through blogging. I did some more research on it and was drawn in completely. This is my "quan" (From Jerry Maguire).

I hope I have informed you enough and hooked some people in. My first few steps will be mostly research. I need to find out exactly what I want and need to do to be successful. I will relay all important information I use to make decisions to you through this blog and as I said I hope it will help you. Please post comments and advice if you have any.

Until next time...
jdock

No comments: