Sunday, November 4, 2007

Make Money Online

I want everyone to take a second out of their busy days and type in "make money online" in google. Does anyone else see what I see?

Make Money Online | Make Money at Home with a 13-Year Old


That is quite a feat for a thirteen (now fourteen) year old. He also gets a lot of first page views on Google for other searches, but that is a very popular search. 134 million pages to be exact. I don't know if that shocks the rest of you, but I just think that is incredible.

I know I have just been posting about what I have found lately, but honestly mostly all I have been doing is researching and trying to figure out a game plan for how I am going to attack this gigantic task. So, later today or maybe this evening I will post some of my goals and hopefully that will get this show on the road. I hope you enjoyed the read, please leave some critiques as that is the quickest way for me to improve.

until next time...
jdock

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I found your site through MBL. I understand its about making money online, and I've got a good program to recommend.

PicsPay.com is a new program that not only hosts images for free but also promises to pay its users.

Check it out please:
http://www.picspay.com/aff/gahsoon/