Friday, November 2, 2007

Information Galore

I have been doing research non-stop for two days now and there is a ton. Any experienced blogger will tell you there is a never-ending supply of information out there about how to make money online.

I am actually having trouble deciding on what I want to do first. All of this information has kind of hit me at once and left me dumbfounded. So as of right now I am still trying to figure out what my first step is going to be. I think it is safe to say that one of the first things I need to do is add a Ad-Sense banner. Most tutorials or "how to get started" sites suggest this as one of the base revenues of a blogger.

My research - as I said - has been going extremely well. I found two extremely useful websites that I think we can all benefit from. The first one I think we all know about, ProBlogger. This is not only a website, but it has a huge community of experienced bloggers that are willing to help. I suggest, if you have not already, that you take advantage of this resource. The second site you might not have heard of before, My Debt Free Goal. I have found this website to be very interesting and fun to read. It is actually what inspired me to try and achieve this dream. I really suggest you take a look at both of these web sites and if you have any websites you believe would be helpful or interesting to me or the other bloggers - please comment.

I will update you later on in the day as I make progress. Thanks for the support and until next time...
jdock

No comments: